Sending and Receiving Data¶
The API is accessed via HTTPS at https://api.narrativ.com/ . Use JSON when
sending data to API endpoints that require it. Remember to specify
Content-Type: application/json in the request headers.
When sending URLs, make sure to use the complete link, including the
Timestamps are formatted according to the ISO 8601 standard, using the
UTC time zone, and are precise to the nearest second. For example,
API responses will always contain a few standard fields:
- info: An object containing general information about the request/response:
trueif something went wrong with the API request, or
falseif everything is okay.
- status: The HTTP status code, repeated here for convenience.
- data: A list of resources returned by the request.
- error: If an error occurred, this object will contain detailed information
about the problem.
- code: A number categorizing the error.
- message: A string describing the specific error.